Uncrowded Beaches, Stunning Sunrises, Sunsets & Dual King Masters + 🐶 Friendly
Size –3 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms • Sleeps 2-10
- Dual king master suites - each with a king memory foam bed, 40 inch Smart TV, bathroom with granite vanities and step in shower with built in shower seat.
- Bunk room with full over full and twin over twin bunks all with standard (not thin) memory foam mattresses. Custom built so they will hold adults. 32 inch TV with Blu Ray Player
- Hall bath with larger single granite vanity and tub/shower combo
- Full, separate laundry room - no laundry in the hallway!
- Livingroom with queen sleeper sofa (memory foam), loveseat, two recliners, 55" Smart TV, Blu Ray player, soundbar with subwoofer to enjoy some down time!
- Fully stocked kitchen with many gadgets not normally offered. Owner loves to cook and bake so it is outfitted with almost anything you need. Plenty of coffee making options!
- Park style charcoal grill and two picnic tables to enjoy cooking and eating outdoors (bring charcoal and grilling tools)
- Enclosed outdoor shower with hot and cold water to wash off the salt and sand at the end of the day. Resin decking floor so no splinters!
- Outdoor storage room with a variety of beach chairs, umbrellas, sand toys and beach carts.
- Large (26'x10') covered front porch. Plenty of seating. Resin decking. Gate before stairs to corral kids and dogs. Gulf and bay views for amazing sunrises and sunsets.
Grab some groceries, bring your beach towels and swimsuits and enjoy!
Separate signed rental agreement and ID required before booking is final. Failure to provide these items within 48 hours of booking will result in reservation cancelation. Please check spam folder for email from pawsandrelaxalabama
About the OwnerWe first visited Fort Morgan in 2017 in search of a place we could take our dog with us on a beach vacation. Needless to say we fell in love. On our third trip to Fort Morgan in October of 2018 we bought the property. By July 2019 Paws & Relax was built! It was a whirlwind and we wouldn't change a thing. We have truly fallen in love with the area and the people.
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||