Gulf & Bay Views•Easy Beach Access•2 King Suites•Dog Friendly•Upgraded Amenities
Size –3 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 2-10
- Dual king master suites - each with a king memory foam bed, 40 inch Smart TV, bathroom with granite vanities and step in shower with built in shower seat.
- Bunk room with full over full and twin over twin bunks all with standard (not thin) memory foam mattresses. Custom built so they will hold adults. 32 inch TV with Blu Ray Player and laptop desk.
- Hall bath with larger single granite vanity and tub/shower combo
- Full, separate laundry room - no laundry in the hallway - detergent pods and dryer sheets provided.
- Livingroom with queen sleeper sofa (memory foam), loveseat, two recliners, 55" Smart TV, Blu Ray player, soundbar with subwoofer to enjoy some down time!
- Fully stocked kitchen with many gadgets not normally offered. Owner loves to cook and bake so it is outfitted with almost anything you need. Plenty of coffee making options! Dish soap and dishwasher packs provided.
- Top of the line charcoal grill and two picnic tables to enjoy cooking and eating outdoors (bring charcoal - grilling tools and charcoal starters provided)
- Enclosed outdoor shower with hot and cold water to wash off the salt and sand at the end of the day. Resin decking floor so no splinters!
- Outdoor storage room with a variety of beach chairs, umbrellas, sand toys and beach carts.
- Large (26'x10') covered front porch. Plenty of seating. Resin decking. Gate before stairs to corral kids and dogs. Gulf and bay views for amazing sunrises and sunsets.
Grab some groceries, your swimsuits and enjoy!
Separate signed rental agreement and ID required before booking is final. Pet addendum and any pet fees must also be paid. Failure to provide these items within 48 hours of booking will result in reservation cancelation. No other pets allowed due to owner allergies.Please check spam folder for email from pawsandrelaxalabama
- Guest must be over the age of 25 and present during the entire rental. Guest will submit copy of valid government photo ID to owner at the time rental agreement is signed. Rental agreement must be signed and ID provided within 24 hours of booking. Failure to do so will result in cancelation.
- Guest agrees to abide by all rules and regulations contained herein or posted on the premises related to the Rental Property. The Guest signing the rental agreement must be present for the entire stay. Guests obligations include but are not limited to keeping the premises as clean and safe as the conditions of the premises permit and causing no unsafe or unsanitary conditions in the common area and remainder of the premises that Guest uses. Guests agree not to use the premises for any commercial activities or purpose that violates any criminal law or governmental regulation. Guest's breach of any duty contained in this paragraph shall be considered material and shall result in the termination of guest occupancy with no refund of any kind.
- In no event shall the Rental Property be occupied by more persons than stated on the reservation and rental agreement without prior approval by Owner. Every occupant is counted towards maximum, including infants/children. Absolutely NO parties or events are to be held in the house or on the property without permission of the Owner. Guests are required to be respectful of neighbors at all times. Please respect quiet hours and property boundaries. In no event shall Guests assign or sublet the Rental Property in whole or in part. Violations of these rules are grounds for expedited eviction with no refund of any kind. Guests hereby acknowledge and grant specific permission to Owner to enter premises at any time for inspection purposes should Owner reasonably believe that Guests are causing or have caused any damage to Rental Property. Guest further agrees to grant Owner access to Rental Property for purposes of maintenance and repair. If listed "For Sale", Guests agree to grant access by scheduled appointment upon notification.
- Property will not be accessible by the guest prior to the check-in date/time or after the check-out date/time listed on the agreement without permission of the Owner. Early check-in and/or Late check-out fees will be applicable.
- Door is accessible via an electronic lock. A code will be issued to the Guest within 2 hours before assigned check in time. The code will not be active until check-in time and will expire/deactivate on the check-out date/time assigned.
- 50% of total amount due upon booking.
- The remaining balance is due sixty (60) days prior to the check in date and will be automatically billed to the credit card used for the first payment at that time. If this payment fails you will have 7 days to remedy before reservation is canceled. No previous payments will be refunded.
- Payments that are not received by the due date may result in cancelation of the reservation and/or loss of previous payments.
- Payments can be made by credit card, e-check or EFT.
- A $500 security hold will be placed 2 days prior to check in. After booking the host will send the guest the link to complete this authorization. If this hold is denied by your credit card, an alternate $500 security deposit must be made immediately or access to the house will not be granted and no refunds will be issued.
- Refunds will not be given for delayed check-in or early departures.
- Hurricanes - Refunds are not given unless there is a state/government mandated evacuation. The renter is solely responsible for their decision and safety.
- There is no daily/weekly housekeeping service included, however it is available for an additional fee.
- Guests are responsible for leaving the house in good condition at check-out. If house is found abnormally dirty or damaged at check-out, you will be subject to additional charges. If beach house is left in a condition that prevents owner from renting to the next scheduled guest, you will be fined the daily rental rate per day, until said house is returned back to its original condition, plus any out of pocket expenses incurred by owner to accommodate the next guests.
- By signing this contract, you acknowledge
- you must, and accept your duty to, immediately notify owner of any problems, damage, leaks or other issues with the house.
- No refunds will be provided due to inoperable appliances, wifi, cable etc. The Owner will make every reasonable effort to assure that such amenities will be and remain in good working order. No refunds will be given due to power blackouts, water shortage, flooding, construction at adjacent properties, or mandatory evacuations of the area by county officials due to potentially dangerous situations arising from acts of god or nature, including pandemics.
- Linens and bath towels are provided. At no time are they to be removed from the property.
- Beach towels are also provided. Please shake all sand out of them before bringing inside the house.
- Damage or loss of linens (destruction and unremovable stains due to hair dye, spray tan or makeup, etc) will result in a charge for replacement.
- An initial set-up of trash liners (one per receptacle), dishwasher tablets, bathroom paper and soap is provided. Guests will be responsible for additional paper items and supplies needed during their stay.
- Please do not move indoor furniture unless absolutely necessary to access the sofa bed. No indoor furniture should be moved outside the house at any time. No outdoor furniture is to be used indoors or removed from the porch/property.
- Do not affix anything to the furniture, walls, appliances, doors or trim with any type of adhesive, screws, tacks or nails.
- Absolutely no smoking/vaping of any kind is allowed inside the house. Smoking is allowed on the front porch and under the house/in the driveway provided smoking is not near any open doors or windows and cigarette butts are properly disposed of. Any cigarette butts or damage/odors from smoking found by our cleaning/maintenance staff will incur additional cleaning/damage charges.
- An outdoor charcoal grill is provided at the back of the property. Use of this grill is at your own risk. Do not use lighter fluid. Charcoal starter packs provided. Do not dispose of hot coals in garbage cans.
- No cooking/grilling of any kind is allowed underneath the house or on the front porch.
- Any cooking oil/grease must be disposed of properly (NOT TO BE FLUSHED OR PUT DOWN DRAINS) and not allowed to splash on or stain driveway or other surfaces. Any damage caused by these activities will be subject to extra cleaning/damage charges.
- Grill grates should be cleaned before check out.
- Paws & Relax is a pet friendly property for DOGS ONLY due to owner allergies.
- A separate pet addendum must be signed and fees paid prior to occupancy.
- Any dogs/pets discovered on the property that have not be previously disclosed/paid for will result in a loss of deposit and/or immediate termination of the reservation/eviction without refund.
- Guest is responsible for any/all damages/extra cleaning required. The pet fee is NOT a damage deposit. The Guest is responsible for any/all damages caused by the pet and, by signing this agreement, agrees to pay for any damages their pet causes to the property.
- This house is on a grinder pump. This grinder pump system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products or wipes (even if listed as flushable) should be flushed at any time. Do not dispose of fatty foods/greases/oils in the sink/garbage disposal. If it is found that these products have been flushed and clog the grinder pump, you could be charged damages up to and including the price of replacing the grinder pump.
- While we have subscribed to the fastest internet package available, we cannot guarantee speed or availability. Internet and cable outages can and do occur. There is an antenna hooked up to the TV in the bunkroom for local channels if cable and internet are unavailable.
- Downloading or uploading of illegal content and/or use of internet/cable for illegal purposes is prohibited. The router password is not published and is for guest use only. Guests will be held responsible for any illegal downloads or activity that occurs during their stay. To protect yourself, do not share the wifi password with anyone not included on your reservation.
- Parking is only allowed on the concrete driveway under and in front of the house. No parking on the sand is allowed. Do not park in or block neighboring driveways or the street.
- We have made every effort to provide beach chairs/umbrellas/toys for guest use in the storage room under the stairs and in the storage bin behind the owner storage room. We cannot guarantee availability and condition of these items. Please remove chairs/tents/toys from the beach at night for the safety of our wildlife, fire/rescue/wildlife volunteers and security of your belongings. If you use any items available in the storage room please return them, and any others that you care to add, to the storage area as neatly as possible.
- No fires or fireworks are allowed on the property other than cooking grills used in approved places (not on the covered porch or under the house) due to fire risk. Fort Morgan has burn bans during much of the year. The sea oats quickly become tinder, therefore fire and fireworks are a danger to Paws & Relax and neighboring properties.
- Please make sure to remove all of your personal it upon check out. Owner is not responsible for lost items. Items that are left behind and found will be subject to charges for shipping for return to Guest. Items found and not claimed within 30 days will be disposed of at the discretion of Owner.
- Guest agrees to indemnify Owner from and against liability for injury to Guest or any other person occupying Rental Property resulting from any cause whatsoever including, but not limited to, injury sustained as a result of use of the home or any amenities.
- The Rental Property may offer access to recreational and water activities, including but not limited to canoes, bicycles, and swimming. Guest fully understands and acknowledges that outdoor recreational and water activities have inherent risks, dangers and hazards. Participation in such activities and/or use of equipment may result in injury or illness including, but not limited to bodily injury, disease, strains, fractures, partial and/or total paralysis, death or other ailments that could cause serious disability. Guest agrees to fully indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and any and all agents, employees, or contractors for any injury or damage caused by these activities, whether caused by the negligence of the Owners, the negligence of the participants, the negligence of others, accidents, breaches of contract, the forces of nature or other causes foreseeable or unforeseeable. Guest hereby assumes all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any losses and/or damages, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other conduct of the Owners or by any other person. Guest hereby voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify Owner and any and all agents, employees, or contractors from any and all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise which may arise out of my use of Rental Property facilities, equipment, or activities. Guest further assumes full responsibility for the actions of any and all persons whom he may allow to enter the property during the rental period and indemnifies Owner from any and all claims arising from such other persons.
- Outdoor security cameras are present. Sound is not recorded. Guests must NOT obscure or disable them at any time. If this occurs the reservation will be terminated and Guest will be required to vacate the property immediately without refund.
- Guests are responsible for the property, its contents, themselves, and visitors during occupancy. Guests must lock windows and doors securely when not on the premises. The Guest named on this reservation personally guarantees the safe keeping of this house during their stay and will be responsible for ensuring that both themselves and all guests, whether they are registered as guests in the House or not, adhere to the rules and regulations in this Rental Agreement and the Paws & Relax Guest Information Binder in the house.
- Check-out time is no later than 10am on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by the Owner. Unauthorized late check-outs will incur penalties of no less than $100/hr and any costs incurred by the owner as a result of the late check-out.
- Bag all garbage, remove from the home and place in garbage bins outside. Bins are to be rolled to the end of the driveway.
- All dishes must be washed, dried and put away.
- Grill grates must be cleaned off (if outdoor grill used).
- If any indoor or outdoor furniture has been moved, it must be carefully placed back to where it was upon check-in.
- Put all towels in bathtub.
- Set thermostat to 75 degrees in summer and 62 in winter.
- Ensure all windows are closed and locked.
- Turn off all lights/ceiling fans.
- Lock the door upon exit.
About the OwnerWe first visited Fort Morgan in 2017 in search of a place we could take our dog with us on a beach vacation. Needless to say we fell in love. On our third trip to Fort Morgan in October of 2018 we bought the property. By July 2019 Paws & Relax was built! It was a whirlwind and we wouldn't change a thing. We have truly fallen in love with the area and the people.
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||